Product Manager (100% m/w)
To strengthen our highly motivated development team, we are hiring a customer-focused product manager to build a deep customer and market understanding, and drive delivery of product developments for JSU.
In our agile team at the intersection of product, design, and marketing, you will have ownership and impact in shaping the direction of Beecom Products. You will be working with a high-performance team that designs and delivers award-winning software across Atlassian’s Server, Data Center, and Cloud environments.
You are a curious and clear communicator who excels at understanding customer requirements and are familiar with common workflows across a range of complex environments.
You will work in an iterative, disciplined, customer-focused, and data-informed way to ensure continuous success.
- Dissect how customers’ business processes can be finely optimized within Jira workflows, by industry and role persona.
- Manage end-to-end definition and prioritization of requirements including maintaining the feature idea bank, roadmap, and use case backlog
- Create an adequate feedback system and KPIs as to direct the product development efforts
- Work with customers and data to build and maintain a deep understanding of users needs and pain points
- Creation of use cases, requirements, and user stories for product development; working with developers to answer questions and clarifying requirements
- Conduct thorough research with customers to learn and determine what to build depending on their needs
- Collaborate closely with product designer and marketing team to deliver a great customer experience
- Interact with engineers to understand technology opportunities and constraints and drive effective iterative delivery of features
- Analyze market and competitors
- Ensure that all prescribed product development life cycle activities (requirements, design, development, QA) and best practices (including agile methodologies) are followed as part of project delivery.
- 3-5 years of business and technical analysis experience, including the discovery, refinement, and documentation of the workflow requirements for large organizations across industries.
- Data-hungry with experience using analytics and metrics to test, measure, learn and iterate ideas for development.
- Problem-solving oriented approach and excellent communication and people skills
- At home with building and presenting analytics reports with Excel, Tableau and Keen.io.
- Tertiary education in Business Administration, Informatics, Project Management or relevant subject areas.
- Fluent in English
- EU-citizen or a valid work permit to work in Switzerland
Also an advantage
- Atlassian Jira Administrator, with familiarity with JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows
- An understanding of Cloud architecture
- Professional experience in agile software product development (SCRUM)
- We are currently in an exciting growth phase. As an enthusiastic and creative employee, you have the opportunity to help us design new products.
- Modern and centrally located workplace in Zurich Altstetten.
- Dynamic and innovative team.
- We are a very international team here in Zurich. We work closely with other teams on different continents.
- Work hard, play hard: From skiing in the Swiss Alps, to after-work apero, to scavenger hunts throughout Urban Zurich to Metallica concerts, we like to balance work with play
- Fresh coffee, seasonal fruits and ice cream to keep you going
- The latest devices will be supplied to you when you join us
- As a company specialised in helping others transform digitally – we believe that if you get the job done, and you do it well – it doesn’t have to matter where you are.
Let’s get to know each other
We look forward to your application via this link.
Information to employment agencies: only direct applications are considered.
Beecom Products AG
+41 43 336 33 00
Beecom Products (an Appfire company) has been the leading Platinum Atlassian partner in Switzerland for 15 years. For various Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.) we develop innovative apps for our customers from all industries of different team sizes.
JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows is one of the most used Jira apps in the world, favored by teams from the likes of Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Electronic Arts, Ferrari, Oracle, Cisco, Boeing and Adidas, to optimize, customize and automate workflows across the organization.