1. Definitions and Interpretation
- „Cookie“ means a small file placed on your computer or device by this Website when you visit certain parts of this Website and/or when you use certain features of this Website;
- „Cookie Law“ means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation („GDPR“) and the Swiss Data Protection Act („DPA“);
- „personal data“ means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the DPA and/or GDPR; and
- „we/us/our“ means Beecom AG and Beecom Products AG, whose registered address is Aargauerstrasse 180, 8048 Zurich, Switzerland.
2. Information about us
This Website is owned and operated by Beecom AG. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this Website, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third party Cookies are used on this Website for e.g. advertising services. For more details, please see below.
4. What Cookies does this Website use?
The following Cookies may be placed on your computer or device: